Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well it still seems that the average illegal aliens from Mexico still have a better working knowledge of the English language than our little short Schitt from Deliverance AK has....

never have I seen a dumbass so proud of being such a dumbass...

Coos County still celebrates the day they got rid of your juvenile delinquent ass there Schmuck...

short smelly greasy and not even a GED to brag about getting after 7 years of trying....

yeah Schmuck, while you laugh at everyone else, everyone else is laughing at you...

you definitely are one moronic dumbassed SOB...

I bet you're the type that needs to call 411 to find out what the number is for 911...

hope the morning hang over isn't as bad as yesterday's was....

sweet dreams there rodentschitt...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry,

Gonna put up a chart, eh? grin

I've owned and used a number of both Leupold and conquest scopes. As you know very well, different models of scope from the same manufacturer can have pretty different ER characteristics.

As *I* know, from having actually used both, the ER on the Conquest models I use smokes the ER on comparable Leup's. That's taken as a whole, from low X to full X.

I do generally prefer the low-power ER on Leup hunting scopes.

I have seen significantly better mechanical stability from my Conquests. You haven't, because you pulled a spec-sheet fueled "opinion" out of your little smurf butt.

But don't let me slow you down. You got your shovel and are waist deep..... keep digging!

All the best,

-jeff

Originally Posted by Boxer
Tanner,

I hear good things in regards to Big Green's OEM 243Win spouts,throats and twist rate.

Purty much like cheatin'...which ain't a bad way to roll.(grin)

Jordan,

Steel is purty easy to ruin,inside the 500yd line.

I'll haveta take some pics of the haggard steel,that I used to form 375H&H AI's. They cup nicely after time,though they ain't perforated. The 257Wby/100 Blue Meanie is the most unforgiving recipe,for dealin' Swiss Cheesetitude to wayward plates.

Them [bleep] DIG deep.

'O,

It is a [bleep] riot,how "real" your Imagination is to you. I did a Conquest/Leupie compare/contrast in regards to eye-relief,replete with pics and I'll see if I cain't fuel your Imagination even [bleep] more,once I get back home and locate the files.

Please feel free to flaunt your Imagination and Pretend as you deem fit,because schit simply don't get any [bleep] funnier than that. I wonder if you are [bleep] dumb enough,to rehang the pics of your "novel" scope mounting "Tutorial"?!!? Rock the Conquest...as only you can. Groovin' on your "results" too.

Wow +P!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ahhhhhhh...THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,look to unloose more of their Imagination and Pretend. How [bleep] hilarious!

Shefire,

Here's hoping that you are able to become the first Do Nothing [bleep](DNK),to bitch herself happy. For some reason the "particulars" of your Big Weekend Trip are more than a wee bit sparse and I'll haveta feign my "surprise" at your uncanny "results". Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. I'm lookin' forward to your next heartfelt whine,in the never ending saga of your Vagina Monologue.

You Do Nothing Dumbphuckers,never ain't not a riot and there ain't many that "do" less than you!

Bless your heart.

'O,

Was simply hoping for some pics to corroborate your Optics "critique",garnered in the firsthand by your keen "intellect",vast "experience" and hard charging "ways". For some reason,you are farrrrrrrr more comfy in using your Imagination to Pretend that your [bleep] hilarious sage "advice" on glass mounting,never transpired. Laffin'!

Can't know where I stashed the Conquest/Leupie extrapolation pics,though admittedly my storage system ain't da best and I cain't know where in the [bleep] I cached the files. Had some pics on Brother Dave's 3-9x Conquest laden L61R Sako 375H&H in comparison(to my L61R based 338Ultra/6x42). Cain't recollect if that original Six-Bits got rebarreled to 375H&H AI or of if he used (2) other donors to build the brace,as I'm doing well to remember half of what I have...let alone anyone else. Do know that the Full Race Brace of 375H&H AI's wear McMillan handles,S/S PN spouts and 6x42's. If I recall correctly,there might even be footage somewheres of one of the pair doing the Ratty-Tat--Tat into the All Time Book.

Anywhooo,the comparison pics were along the lines of this NightFarce extrapolation. It too had like rifles,side by each,as a quickaloo poignant pinpoint in regards to the obvious. I get it,that you's wayyyyyyyyy to [bleep] stupid to savyy,though that of course is the funniest part. Laffin'!

An 8mm Whizzum Montucky of all things,compared to my 7mm version of same.

[Linked Image]

Add a NightFarce and it's a nice way to arrange gettin' bit. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

'Course the 8mm Whizzum got rebarreled to the 7mm version,but dat's another chapter,in and of itself. For some reason,my 1st Gen Ti stole the show and folks is loathe to let go of it,after having tasted the excellence. I've long noted the propensity,that my wares get loaned out a lot more oftener than a bunch and that subsequent blueprints,follow predictable paths fueled by such correlations. Funny how that works and I'd be truly curious to know the number of platforms thus inspired. Good schit sells itself,which is why of course all serious fields are devoid the Conquest. Hint.

Pard took all in stride and laughed along,then went [bleep] nuts buildin' 223AI's,22-250AI's,243AI's,280AI's and 338 Ultra's...and flingin' A-Max. Bet if you asked real purty,he'd even hang some pics.

[Linked Image]

For some reason,the wares was a touch different on the next visit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it. Groovin' as per always on your "hard charging" ways,as you really put the pedal to the metal and sort things out. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan,

Steel is purty easy to ruin,inside the 500yd line.

I'll haveta take some pics of the haggard steel,that I used to form 375H&H AI's. They cup nicely after time,though they ain't perforated. The 257Wby/100 Blue Meanie is the most unforgiving recipe,for dealin' Swiss Cheesetitude to wayward plates.

Them [bleep] DIG deep.

You know what they say- speed kills. *grin*

And there ain't many that go faster than the 257Bee/100. Couple that with a solid chunk of copper that doesn't come apart easily, and stuff just plain gets punished. I've always been impressed with how deep the 100 TSX/TTSX dig, both on steel and on critters, though I've not tried the blue version of the X.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So now we have a different brand scope (Nightforce) and feesh pics. Really? REALLY? grin

Well. I'm somewhat flummoxed here, at a loss for words, which is rare, so let's savor it a moment.

Much better.

Larry, run a 3-9x40 Conquest a bit and get back to me.

All the best, and I mean that sincerely, ya [bleep] <g>,

-jeff

Ahhhhhhh...THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,look to unloose more of their Imagination and Pretend. How [bleep] hilarious!

Shefire,

Here's hoping that you are able to become the first Do Nothing [bleep](DNK),to bitch herself happy. For some reason the "particulars" of your Big Weekend Trip are more than a wee bit sparse and I'll haveta feign my "surprise" at your uncanny "results". Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. I'm lookin' forward to your next heartfelt whine,in the never ending saga of your Vagina Monologue.

You Do Nothing Dumbphuckers,never ain't not a riot and there ain't many that "do" less than you!

Bless your heart.

'O,

Was simply hoping for some pics to corroborate your Optics "critique",garnered in the firsthand by your keen "intellect",vast "experience" and hard charging "ways". For some reason,you are farrrrrrrr more comfy in using your Imagination to Pretend that your [bleep] hilarious sage "advice" on glass mounting,never transpired. Laffin'!

Can't know where I stashed the Conquest/Leupie extrapolation pics,though admittedly my storage system ain't da best and I cain't know where in the [bleep] I cached the files. Had some pics on Brother Dave's 3-9x Conquest laden L61R Sako 375H&H in comparison(to my L61R based 338Ultra/6x42). Cain't recollect if that original Six-Bits got rebarreled to 375H&H AI or of if he used (2) other donors to build the brace,as I'm doing well to remember half of what I have...let alone anyone else. Do know that the Full Race Brace of 375H&H AI's wear McMillan handles,S/S PN spouts and 6x42's. If I recall correctly,there might even be footage somewheres of one of the pair doing the Ratty-Tat--Tat into the All Time Book.

Anywhooo,the comparison pics were along the lines of this NightFarce extrapolation. It too had like rifles,side by each,as a quickaloo poignant pinpoint in regards to the obvious. I get it,that you's wayyyyyyyyy to [bleep] stupid to savyy,though that of course is the funniest part. Laffin'!

An 8mm Whizzum Montucky of all things,compared to my 7mm version of same.

[Linked Image]

Add a NightFarce and it's a nice way to arrange gettin' bit. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

'Course the 8mm Whizzum got rebarreled to the 7mm version,but dat's another chapter,in and of itself. For some reason,my 1st Gen Ti stole the show and folks is loathe to let go of it,after having tasted the excellence. I've long noted the propensity,that my wares get loaned out a lot more oftener than a bunch and that subsequent blueprints,follow predictable paths fueled by such correlations. Funny how that works and I'd be truly curious to know the number of platforms thus inspired. Good schit sells itself,which is why of course all serious fields are devoid the Conquest. Hint.

Pard took all in stride and laughed along,then went [bleep] nuts buildin' 223AI's,22-250AI's,243AI's,280AI's and 338 Ultra's...and flingin' A-Max. Bet if you asked real purty,he'd even hang some pics.

[Linked Image]

For some reason,the wares was a touch different on the next visit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it. Groovin' as per always on your "hard charging" ways,as you really put the pedal to the metal and sort things out. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Isn't it hilarious that one can just throw 25 cents in his nickle slot, and then sit back and watch him wind himself up?

and what really is hilarious is how he believes all of this stupid schitt....

yeah Yosemite Sam was modeled after little Lawrence...

Don't have a heart attack Schmuck... your groupies would miss you...

but I still think you are one of the most entertaining morons on the whole www.... you have to be one of those midget wrestler wannabes... Pleasant dreams there Sam.....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Still haven't decided where my Stephens break action 32 Special (AIed, A&M barrel) with the Bushnell scope (optional flip up post reticle) fits into the spectrum of long range thumpers.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jordan,

My 300 Supers and the 165XLC,are purty hard on steel too...given their diameter. While the .257" 100 XLC ala 'Bee will more reliably exit(understatement),the 165's will often lodge.

[Linked Image]

Still waitin' patiently for a .257" 115-ish grain A-Max or Scenar.

'O,

You'll haveta pardon my dabblin' more than a few wares and catchin' more than a few feesh...as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Were I to speculate,the pics were to connect more than a few dots,that's well beyond your comprehension,abilities or means,all of which is funnier than [bleep] and in no particular order. I'll feign my "surprise" that you's unable to proffer any conquest(s) and perhaps someone will take enough pity upon your incredible [bleep] stupidity,to 'splain the pun to ya'. Laffin'!

You just keep on with your "hard charging" ways and ringin' the bell,as only you can...if only because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

There ain't too many folks in this World,that's reliably stumped by cardboard,ascared of the color blue,make optics mounting hilarious and can wax eloquent upon the fine "Art" of lettin' Dinks swelter in the sun.

You most assuredly do operate in rare [bleep] air. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

Shefire,

I remain convinced that you are 'O's mother and painstakingly showed her ALL you "know". You two dumb [bleep] couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,though it's [bleep] hilarious to grant you opportunity to perpetually whine aloud.

Opening the door and stepping Outdoors ain't that difficult for most folks and it's impressive that such things is beyond your hilariously modest "abilities". Don't think that there ain't a [bleep] bunch more,than a whole [bleep] bunch of humor added to the fray,that as [bleep] stupid as you are,even you know better than to dangle pics of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap. Laffin'!

I look forward to the next installment of THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,as you two Do Nothing Dumbphucks boldly schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and bask in the "sanctity" of your Imaginations,as you practice your Pretend. You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Please spare no bandwidth,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Tough to beat the humor inherent of a heartfelt Vagina Monologue and I'd be hard pressed to cite a bigger [bleep] than you. 'Course you would be too. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Royce,

Be careful or you'll get the gal's Imaginations brewin' and they'll out Pretend ya'.

If only to fuel their Imaginations.(grin)

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

your "fueled imagination" is priceless...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What's truly funny, is that .22 LR-AI has a nicer scope then the majority of 24hrcf posters CF's, even more funny is the dude has prolly launched more LR-AI's out of that then most posters on this forum.

Even funnier-er-er, is the dude has whacked more game than a lot of us and hes not even in highschool.

Last edited by archie_james_c; 03/05/13.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So now we have a different brand scope (Nightforce) and feesh pics. Really? REALLY? grin

Jeffrey,

I know you're sorta dumb. But one of those pictures has a dead deer in it.

No problem,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

If the whack on the noggin didn't prompt a change, the unplanned removal of the scope by simple physics probably would have before long. A light 8mm mag, a two pound scope, a windage adjustable base, and what looks like a set of Millett rings go together oh so nicely.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TXNative
[Linked Image]

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

Says another one of Schmuck's Groupies...Defiantly...

Did I insult your little 4 ft 10 inch HERO?

Deal with it chump...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

He is a Girl Scout Leader.......
so he's got THAT goin' for him.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
[Linked Image]

He is a Girl Scout Leader.......
so he's got THAT goin' for him.

Schmuck is a Girl Scout leader????

Gee, I didn't know that Slavey....

I was all wrong about the little midget...

and here I thought he was the ultimate in undeserved narcissism....

I bet he looks 'fabulous' in his Girl Scout Uniform...

no wonder his groupies are so quick to stand up for his honor all the time...

Thanks for the update.... whistle

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
See, the thread has morphed into something completely different.

smile

Can someone fill me in on the particulars?

It seems Mr. Boxer isn't too popular with some of the crew. He seems to have a pretty good handle on things, quite a bit of EXPERIENCE, but writes in the style of Al Swerengen from Deadwood. His posts have made me LOL (no offense to y'all)

I really liked:

You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Again, I'm not taking sides but his evaluation of Zeiss and Nightforce scopes mirror what folks who really "know" have told me.

So I'm all ears!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boxer knows what he's talking about because he shoots a lot and doesn't use schit that doesn't work for very long.

That is all I care about. He's offered more useful advice than most other people I've asked, and my rifles and shooting have benefited from it. Again.... that's all I care about.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like you can read sign pretty well. grin

Seabiscuit and Jeff-Ho are mother and daughter........
And the champions of DUMBPHUCK.
It's fun to watch. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And yet, dear sir, you ARE guessing about the Conquests. Tsk tsk.

Your pic of the Nightforce is more than a little silly, at least if you are using that nonsense to imply that (say) the 3-9x40 Conquest is a lot longer than (say) a 3.5-10 Leup. Hint: it ain't. Further, if the dude dinged by said NF is to imply that the Conquest has short eye relief you are really into the tall cotton. Hint: I run 3-9x40 Conquests on hard kickers because....... because..... (wait for it)... the things have the most generous eye relief across the X's of any hunting scope I've used. To include several Leup's.

You'd know this if you'd ever, you know, used one and weren't, you know, guessing 'n chit. smile

You say something about proffering up Conquests. Did I miss something? I just skim your posts as they are all so similar. Did you ask for Conquest pics or something?

'O,

You'll haveta pardon my dabblin' more than a few wares and catchin' more than a few feesh...as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (Angus55, 160user, 257 roberts, AnthonyB, alwaysoutdoors, 35, 19 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,894
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.