Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by erikj
Cannon fodder. My enemy wears a business suit.

Mine roams the earth to and fro and the suits like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros', House of Saud, Bill and Hill, Zero, Piglosi, Schumer, Ejp, la Roye, Sickermore, DHS, Gayghost, Northmam, SAC......work for him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I find interesting when talking with guys who are former SF or individuals who lent their talents to a 3 acronym organization.

They all see what is happening and decry this isn’t what they or any service member signed up for to protect the rights of Americans and uphold our Constitutional values.

They all see this as terrorist and subversion action designed to bring us down...Military leaders are hit and miss when it comes to their personal beliefs and convictions vs. promotions and career advancement within each administration.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I honestly do not understand what the difference is between Antifa destroying cities/beating/killing people and lets say thousands of ISIS air dropped in doing the same.

Would the government and the people sit on their collectives asses if ISIS was doing this? Terrorists are terrorists, period. They need to be killed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I honestly do not understand what the difference is between Antifa destroying cities/beating/killing people and lets say thousands of ISIS air dropped in doing the same.

Would the government and the people sit on their collectives asses if ISIS was doing this? Terrorists are terrorists, period. They need to be killed.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by erikj
Cannon fodder. My enemy wears a business suit.

Not all your enemies are wearing business suits.

Just like all of an army isn't made up of generals, full bird colonels, and admirals.

The grunts are your enemy too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deltakid
Everything that they reported depended on the police not using "violence" to stop them. Maybe it is time to unleash hell. I am beginning to think that only the politicians and the rioters would object to responding like the Romans used to in order to quell violence. It would generate an underground, but I really wonder if there are enough to carry it through.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^they were only successful because the po-leece provided no real tactical or forceful defense & completely abdicated both their responsibility & their position.

A couple of willing souls with M-16's could have easily stopped the situation pretty cold & easily ended the "siege".

Pretty much everywhere, these ongoing riots & looting situations have been completely allowed because of po-leece not resisting with any amount of real in-kind or more, force.

JMHO

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8

I see no difference...

Antifa is smart enough to stay within the parameters of cities under Liberal government control. Liberal Mayor’s control the appointed police chief, who follows liberal direction on policing.

Antifa steps into “County” territory under the jurisdiction of an elected Sheriff by the people. Antifa get’s fûcked up. But, not always!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[quote=deltakid]Everything that they reported depended on the police not using "violence" to stop them. Maybe it is time to unleash hell. I am beginning to think that only the politicians and the rioters would object to responding like the Romans used to in order to quell violence. It would generate an underground, but I really wonder if there are enough to carry it through.[/quote

Don't we already have an underground that we're letting get away with all this destruction? Or do I misunderstand your message?

Retired cat herder.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,797
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.