B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d PM renegade, he’s still the moderator for this sub forum.
He’ll ban these miscreant’s asses for being mean to a “lady”
Especially one from the glorious country that brought us..... umm.... uhh..... umm... damn, absolutely nothing!

That wont fly at all

Not when she was itchin like a hound to dox the fouck out of him and all my friends.

How dare anyone call “peaches” a BITCH

laffing

Mrs super sleuth surmised I was running 10 or 11 laptops

No you cûnt, I really did have a lot of friends join up and your smelly yeast vag ran some of them off.

Well I’ve been here almost 9 years, hope I’ve been one hell of a thorn in you and your make believe land of ones and zeroes friends’ side. A festering thorn, you’ve watched blossom. Good job showing your ass.

you got to be a special kind of POS to say that about a woman, especially on this forum. Her posting a contrary video commentary and asking for opinions doesn't justify anyone calling her a Cee You Next Tuesday or any of the other vile comments made about her simply because she is a woman. And the rest of you sit here and tolerate it. Unbelievable.

I agree. This place has gone to effing hell. I can't believe some of the stuff people say to one another here. It's punkish, childish, bullyish, and totally unbecoming of anyone who would consider themselves a gentleman (or lady).

I'd probably be in a better humor about it all if I had my Lear jet instead of this bean burrito.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The inherent good nature of white western men is the only thing that prevents their women from being passed around like baseball cards.

That's why there's worldwide demand for white western husbands while there's absolutely no market whatsoever for white western wives.

But there is a market for former Eastern Bloc women?

Many fools still fall for hot psycho bitches......

I’ll leave this with Bristoe for his comments.

*shrugg*,....it's not up to me to educate men about their choices.

All women come with risks. American women wear their risks on their sleeves.

Ignore them at your own peril.

Those Terms of Endearment, it’s sometimes called. You don’t know until you roll the dice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by slumlord
Especially one from the glorious country that brought us..... umm.... uhh..... umm... damn, absolutely nothing!

That wont fly at all

Not when she was itchin like a hound to dox the fouck out of him and all my friends.

How dare anyone call “peaches” a BITCH

laffing

Mrs super sleuth surmised I was running 10 or 11 laptops

No you cûnt, I really did have a lot of friends join up and your smelly yeast vag ran some of them off.

Well I’ve been here almost 9 years, hope I’ve been one hell of a thorn in you and your make believe land of ones and zeroes friends’ side. A festering thorn, you’ve watched blossom. Good job showing your ass.

you got to be a special kind of POS to say that about a woman, especially on this forum. Her posting a contrary video commentary and asking for opinions doesn't justify anyone calling her a Cee You Next Tuesday or any of the other vile comments made about her simply because she is a woman. And the rest of you sit here and tolerate it. Unbelievable.

I agree. This place has gone to effing hell. I can't believe some of the stuff people say to one another here. It's punkish, childish, bullyish, and totally unbecoming of anyone who would consider themselves a gentleman (or lady).

I'd probably be in a better humor about it all if I had my Lear jet instead of this bean burrito.

Will my brother's Beechcraft Baron suffice?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Question...

Can any of you tell me what affirmative action you have taken to help Mr. Trump in his battle for America.

BESIDES, talking about it, here, there, everywhere on the internet and in the real world.

BESIDES. giving money to ANY of his campaigns or requests.

Lynn

I can proudly answer that question. I serve on the board for my county's GOP/Republican party and I have spent several hundred hours the past two years campaigning for Trump by: helping organize and work at a fundraising oyster roast attended by over 200 people, walked the streets passing out campaign literature, working at GOP booths during street festivals and our city's festival, making phone calls on Trump's behalf, and donated a $200 leather flag I made to a fundraising auction.
Many thanks, sir.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by mirage243

Lol

I havent responded to this user in years.
Supposedly a woman....

"Miss Lynn".....
The center of attention whore ....

The " hot " 50 something year old "woman" to geriatric old men on here who are so gullible to beleive the persona this user lays down.

Troll...
Sockpuppeteer....
( the " kat " series of members)
An old one of the "Kat" series popped up outta the blue over the last couple of days on some post.

" Miss Lynn" said I was someone running sockpuppets from the Fort Bragg area about 8yrs ago.
" Her " and the turdlike clan had all types of theories on who all of us from TN were.

My boris badanoff cray 2 super computer undeground ft bragg sockpuppet liar.
Fugging stupid....
Along with all the other super sleuths from the Turdlike Clan......

Turdlike Clan been flushed.
All "Miss Lynn,s" supporters from back then have left her...
Boo hoo.......

One of " her" best lines aside from her filthy mouth back in the day. Something along this IIRC

"Its my campfire, not yours".
"You Tn guys will be driven out"

My my my my my.....
Wouldnt you have loved to have been a fly on the wall.
Back when you and all your turdlike buds cryed to Bin about us members from Tn when we 1st came here and fugged all of you up.

80,000 second post limit didnt last very long did it.

And Bin let us all back on.
Basically told us to jerk a knot in cliques azz,s on here.
He totally understood our veiw.
That cliques were driving off new members left on right on here.
Something you all enjoyed doing without a doubt.

Didnt drive us off though....
Did ya......

Epic fail....

Turdlikes= 0
Tn Mafia = 1millionsix......

TFF all that history.
LMFAO!!!!!!!

" Miss Lynn" and the "Kat" puppets...

Glad to see members on here feeding you a dose of the schit you dealt out...
It's Karma for ya......

LMFAO!!!

Yee ph ucking haw Tennessee! Tennessee mafia ph uck yeah! Let’s assemble at Loretta Lynn’s biscuits and gravy on renegade. I’m diabetic so no biscuits and gravy for me..

Edit 3 you all remember when miss Lynn called the hospital safariman was in and got the nurse to spill everything he had done far as surgery. That’s some creep chit right their..

Last edited by 79S; 12/14/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Question...

Can any of you tell me what affirmative action you have taken to help Mr. Trump in his battle for America.

BESIDES, talking about it, here, there, everywhere on the internet and in the real world.

BESIDES. giving money to ANY of his campaigns or requests.

Lynn

I can proudly answer that question. I serve on the board for my county's GOP/Republican party and I have spent several hundred hours the past two years campaigning for Trump by: helping organize and work at a fundraising oyster roast attended by over 200 people, walked the streets passing out campaign literature, working at GOP booths during street festivals and our city's festival, making phone calls on Trump's behalf, and donated a $200 leather flag I made to a fundraising auction.

What Ethan said, well done Sir.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What do you know about him?

Lynn

Ms Lynn this is a crock, nobody “changed their minds and became different” whatever under President Trump, the President is loved because he acted in accordance with our beliefs.

And like others here have stated, what could be more unconstitutional than stealing an election?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by sse
CashisKing,

Thank you for the consideration in this statement "I'm not sure if this statement applies to Lynn or not... I have never met her. Her post are very reminiscent of passive aggressive women I have known... but again I have never met her.".

That showed me more intelligence, backbone, and decency, than I have seen from a large number of posters on this forum in forever.

CashisKing...? Really? LOL

That was before I figured out who his back door boy is...

Lynn

Enlighten...

You pretend much wisdom.

Again... please enthrall me with your superior acumen and great strength.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Lynn

Ms Lynn this is a crock, nobody “changed their minds and became different” whatever under President Trump, the President is loved because he acted in accordance with our beliefs.

And like others here have stated, what could be more unconstitutional than stealing an election?

Birdie, she did not put it up by accident.

And I used the term she loosely because ML has demonstrated a massive amount of redirect, and obfuscation in the past 48 hours.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If that guy's interesting I'd hate to see the OP's version of stupid and boring.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I didn't watch the video but read the responses on this thread.

What a chidt show...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Lynn

Yep.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Lynn

Reminds me of the guy I heard at the back of the line in Walmart today. He was a medical expert, in his pajamas, and flip flops, at 3 in the afternoon, buying Ring Dings and Budweiser.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by JackRyan

Lynn

Reminds me of the guy I heard at the back of the line in Walmart today. He was a medical expert, in his pajamas, and flip flops, at 3 in the afternoon, buying Ring Dings and Budweiser.

That was Elky

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (2500HD, 160user, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 23 invisible), 1,929 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,634
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.