Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So regular use of Ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19 led up to a 92% reduction in COVID-19 mortality rate. Sounds really fantastic. Then you realize that the mortality rate for Omicron without preexisting or comorbidity issues for those between 10 and 60 is 0.0025 percent, or one in 40,000.
It's just another chapter of covid/vax BS insanity

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug the CDC

Fug the whole corrupt system, big Pharma, CDC, dirty politicians, Liberal pukes running hospitals, etc. A lot of corrupt people got paid while a bunch of people died that didn't need to.
They are murderers. Every last one needs to be held accountable, but you can bet the democRATs won't be the ones to do it. I really doubt there will be any republicans who will do it either.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug the CDC

Fug the whole corrupt system, big Pharma, CDC, dirty politicians, Liberal pukes running hospitals, etc. A lot of corrupt people got paid while a bunch of people died that didn't need to.
They are murderers. Every last one needs to be held accountable, but you can bet the democRATs won't be the ones to do it. I really doubt there will be any republicans who will do it either.

kwg

They all need to hang. Republicrats won't do schit.

McConnell and McCarthy? Seriously? Gimme a break.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The one thing Trump screwed up on , was the push for the vaccine! He pushed the big pharma to come up with anything! He just didn't realize, his group were the enemy! He was still the best President since Ronny!
The only reason many got the shot, was because they believed Trump. MAGA!!!!!!!!!

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I saw Ivermectin work first hand. My Mother in law is 70 plus years old, in remission from cancer, high blood pressure, borderline diabetic, overweight, etc. She was the poster child for high risk to die from C19.. A homeopathic doctor put her on weekly, light doses of Ivermectin, and Vitamin D3, Zinc, and C. She refused the vaccine, has no desire to get it...

She got the original, baddest strain of Covid 19. Couldn't smell or taste anything, high fevers, blood oxygen levels falling, etc...All she did was double up the Ivermectin, and they put her on Dexamethasone to help her breathe, and a Zpac, and she took the Vitamins daily. She had a really tough time, but survived and never had to go to the Emergency room....

I was a believer after she survived.. I imagine there are tons of stories like this that the media, the government, the CDC, and Big Pharma wants suppressed.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 09/07/22.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Fúck Big Pharma!

Just remember that many, if not most of you, are alive today because of BP.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Fúck Big Pharma!

Just remember that many, if not most of you, are alive today because of BP.

P

How many FDA approved drugs are taken off of the market every year because they are toxic and harmful or don't work? Hundreds, and this after a supposed long FDA review process

Asking for a thalidomide baby. Depikote, zyrexa, Vioxx, oxycodone.....

Fines, lawsuits big Pharma

McKesson Corporation, AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Cardinal Health Incorporation, and Johnson & Johnson $26 billion 2022
GlaxoSmithKline $3 billion 2012
Pfizer $2.3 billion 2009
Johnson & Johnson $2.2 billion 2013
Abbott $1.5 billion 2012
Eli Lilly $1.42 billion 2009
Merck $950 million 2011
Amgen $762 million 2012
AstraZeneca $520 million 2010
Actelion $360 million 2018

Why did big Pharma lobby against Ivermectin? Why do so many big pharma firms bribe doctors to sell their wares? How many dead Americans from Oxy? Sackler family made billions and slap on the wrist

A good diet and daily exercise does wonders for your health. Ask any long time nurse why most people are ending up in hospitals and long term care these days

Last edited by ribka; 09/07/22.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guilty.

And yet many, if not most of you, are alive today because of BP.

Most people develop health issues because of lifestyle choices.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I remember seeing the Pharma reps pimping Vioxx to my Dr's office. My Dr prescribed it to me and then I read about all of the death and tens of thousands of strokes caused by it. ooops

The few Pharma reps I know ( both huge libs) have never even taken a college level science class. One is a poly sci major the other a sociology major. So they have no clue as to what they selling.

I remember during Covid big pharma lobbied with the Phamacists' union not to fill life saving prescriptions. That should give you a clue as to big pharma and our health care system.

These same pharmacists enthusiastically. filled tens of millions scripts of oxycontin, Vioxx, Bextra, accutane, meridia, raptiva...... millions dead

what a clown world we live in. When huge corporate conglomerates pair with world governments we know that there are evil intents

Last edited by ribka; 09/07/22.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Guilty.

P

So do you support the efficacy of BP's Covid "vax" and boosters?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I saw Ivermectin work first hand. My Mother in law is 70 plus years old, in remission from cancer, high blood pressure, borderline diabetic, overweight, etc. She was the poster child for high risk to die from C19.. A homeopathic doctor put her on weekly, light doses of Ivermectin, and Vitamin D3, Zinc, and C. She refused the vaccine, has no desire to get it...

She got the original, baddest strain of Covid 19. Couldn't smell or taste anything, high fevers, blood oxygen levels falling, etc...All she did was double up the Ivermectin, and they put her on Dexamethasone to help her breathe, and a Zpac, and she took the Vitamins daily. She had a really tough time, but survived and never had to go to the Emergency room....

I was a believer after she survived.. I imagine there are tons of stories like this that the media, the government, the CDC, and Big Pharma wants suppressed.

Exactly 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Guilty.

P

??????

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Pharm is 100% correct! Without big pharma, many here would be worm food! He's just stating facts! Y'all can't have it both ways. Quit your bp meds, your insulin, and whatever. Big pharma sucks, they also keep a lot of people alive that hate their guts!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Guilty.

P

Not for a second.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ribka
The few Pharma reps I know ( both huge libs) have never even taken a college level science class. One is a poly sci major the other a sociology major. So they have no clue as to what they selling.

Of course I can’t speak to the intelligence of people I don’t know, but I’ll use myself as an example.

I do not have a science background. I have a BA in English and an MBA, focus on statistics. A few science classes in undergrad to meet graduation requirements but nothing beyond that.

Let me tell you, the training in Pharma is intense. I showed a doctor friend of mine some of my study materials on Type 2 diabetes and he said it was more comprehensive than what he learned in med school. When I got out of training I knew more about the disease than most of the family practice docs I called on. And if you don’t pass the training exam you get fired. I’ve seen it happen.

Again, you referenced two people and I’m only using myself as an example so the sample size is hardly sufficient. Most of the reps I’ve known over the last 25 years have been really smart people. Sure, some honeys got hired for their tits but they don’t tend to stick around very long.

I have to know my stuff because I’m providing information to highly educated people.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
And is there abuse? You bet. Show me an industry with clean hands from top to bottom.

And then go take your statin so you can have barbecue for dinner without having a stroke.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Seems to me that the benefits of Ivermectin use and election fraud are somewhat similar. In both cases, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that they have occurred, but double-blind, peer-reviewed, stand-up-in-court proof is hard to come by. You bets your money and you takes your chances. I take Ivermectin and I believe that the election was stolen from Trump. Change my mind.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Heym06
The one thing Trump screwed up on , was the push for the vaccine! He pushed the big pharma to come up with anything! He just didn't realize, his group were the enemy! He was still the best President since Ronny!
The only reason many got the shot, was because they believed Trump. MAGA!!!!!!!!!

Trump was touting alternative medicines like HCQ and Ivermectin while pushing for a vaccine. He got ridiculed and badgered by the whole dang corrupt world for even mentioning studying the use of cheap alternatives. It didn't follow CDC guidelines remember? The same CDC that now admits they screwed up everything and botched their entire response to Covid.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 09/08/22.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
There is no doubt we need pharma, but we need them in their place. I don't begrudge them big bucks, just not when they play politics, conceal data and get folks killed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
There is no doubt we need pharma, but we need them in their place. I don't begrudge them big bucks, just not when they play politics, conceal data and get folks killed.
Bingo!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.