J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jackmountain

UN peacekeepers on the right. The death chambers
And firing squads were behind me.

Having police snipers on rooftops isn't unusual.

I know when I was at the Texas capital for Rick Perry's inauguration, they were thick.

Not everything said here is a poke in your eye.

Some people are actually behind what you do.

Sorry, that was said in a joking way. Wasn't intended the way it sounded.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All's good.

You know you have lots of backing.

I know I spend my $$ with the GOA and even still keep my NRA up to date.

Good job today. We can never stop fighting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think it's obvious on here who supports the 2nd amendment and who are the fair-weather Patriots who may or may not show up depending on the weather and the time and what their wife says, and what the optics might be, and whether there's scary antifa punks or communist trust fund baby's protesting, or cops there, etc.....

GOA and VCDL will get all my money for now. I will re-up my sons NRA membership but that's it til I see them committed to winning here, in their OWN BACK YARD!

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/20/20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This dude in the background is so jealous and currently rethinking his life! Lol

The optics of that guy is not doing us any good. He looks just like the nut-case they say we all are.

OK.

Hard to believe Nevada is a blue state....

Nevada isn't. Las Vegas is. The resort industry doesn't want anyone to have guns.

Where I am open carry is common and doesn't cause a commotion, except with the CA transplants.

That still doesn't have any bearing on the fact that fence sitters who see this guy will think he's a menace, right or wrong. He has every right to look stupid. MSM will have a new poster child.

You're a dumbass
He'd be the one wearing a pussy hat if he were there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Originally Posted by deflave

This dude in the background is so jealous and currently rethinking his life! Lol

The optics of that guy is not doing us any good. He looks just like the nut-case they say we all are.

OK.

Hard to believe Nevada is a blue state....

Nevada isn't. Las Vegas is. The resort industry doesn't want anyone to have guns.

Where I am open carry is common and doesn't cause a commotion, except with the CA transplants.

That still doesn't have any bearing on the fact that fence sitters who see this guy will think he's a menace, right or wrong. He has every right to look stupid. MSM will have a new poster child.

You're a dumbass
He'd be the one wearing a pussy hat if he were there.

I think the "optic" of him posing with a dead animal in his avatar, on a hunting forum is pretty much same/same as the "optic" of a guy carrying a gun at a pro 2A rally.
"We want the right to keep and bear arms"....."as long as the "optics" of it don't offend the people who want to take our right to keep and bear arms away"

Jesus fuggin Christ.... I hope it's peoples wives hacking their accounts posting stupid schit like this.
No offense fireballs....

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/20/20.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So nothing happened, went off smooth as butter, nothing for the press to spin.....

Yet there's still gun owners in here trying to find issues with it. Unfuggin believeable.....

Correct.
That’s a common failing of ‘our’ community (hunters, shooters, etc). If it doesn’t fit a preconceived model, it’s a problem.

Bear over bait, deer with dogs, bear with dogs, deer over bait........evil ARs (for the ‘classic’ crowd). He’ll, so long as it’s another State’s problem, is fine to some.

It’s why we’re behind the game.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

242 members (450yukon, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 38 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,698
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.