Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It looks like crickets as far as DBT and la Roy explaining where the elements for life came from before the big bang.

It also appears they cant explain how the first gene defect resulting in a new species like say, a male bird from a fish, also had the same exact genetic defect occur just across the pond and luckily resulting in s female bird and viola, here I get to go quail hunting half the day. Gee thanks Darwin.

But they have the Darwin Award down pat. "Evolution made me from a monkey".

Sheesh, and they are the geniuses. whistle smirk

It's no mystery where the heavy elements came from. First there was hydrogen, then the first generation of giant short lived unstable stars formed, nuclear processes took over, hydrogen to helium through to the heavy elements....do I really need to explain kindergarten physics?

Oh, sorry, you believe God did it.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A radio preacher said, Forgive yourself.

Ed Brady.

Many people have a hard time forgiving themselves. Satan tells people they aren't worthy. He constantly tries to interfere with Gods relationship with men.

Only when one truly believes does one understand God expects you to forgive all who ask it, including one's self

To not do so is rejecting Gods instruction, and submitting oneself to the tentacles of the devil and letting him drag you down with doubt

Why ask God a hundred times to forgive you for a certain failing or sin you did? If you are truly remorseful, not only did He cast that sin away, but He also forgot it.
He says those sins are not remembered.

When you ask forgiveness of that sin again, He knows not of which you speak.

Satan tells people they aren't worthy. He constantly tries to interfere with Gods relationship with men.

Wait a minute God is all powerful. If God was all powerful nobody and nothing could interfere with God. See how easy it is to debunk all this nonsense?

Yep.

I guess that makes both of you liars.

So you say. Which doesn't mean a thing.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oh, but you had time for all that scientific research BS you've been laying on us.

You know what? A little birdy told me you 1. Have plenty of time and 2. Are too afraid your bubble may be burst and 3. Are a liar. That's why you dont have time for the Truth on that video.

You know what that little birdy's name is? Angel 1.

So you have no real arguments? Thought not.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by DBT
We can't explain a lot of things, but that doesn't automatically mean God did it.

Consciousness is an extremely difficult thing to explain, but it is clear that it is a feature of brain activity...we just don't know how the brain is forming conscious experience of the world and self.

As for evolution, that is an established reality.

Watch the video. Then speak to the statistics. Then show us all a hydrogen atom, you or any of you pals have Created from nothing.

I don't have time for videos. It's a discussion forum not a video watchers club.

If you think that there is a statistical problem with evolution, please explain it yourself, or post a relevant quote. Either is fine, but no videos.

If you don't have time to learn something, I suspect you don't know much, really.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trapper,

do you buy the narrative of Noahs ark, a ghost fathered virgin birth, corpse raising from the dead
then flying up into the sky, and sinners burning in a christian narrative hell?

since no other christian here can tell us, maybe you can 'educate' us;

- where did the material flesh/blood body of Jesus end up?
heaven is supposedly a spiritual realm not material, yes?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Why not? It was in a book.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=jaguartx]Oh, but you had time for all that scientific research BS you've been laying on us.

You know what? A little birdy told me you 1. Have plenty of time and 2. Are too afraid your bubble may be burst and 3. Are a liar. That's why you dont have time for the Truth on that video.

Hahaha. Where did the stuff come from that blew up, paper tiger?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
And you're the spokesperson for the dumbasses who support the traitorus dimocommies.

Tell us, dumbass, how open borders and muzzy immigration are good for the US and why China and Japan dont follow the DNC plan.

I haven't noticed any open borders. Ever. I guess we need to subjugate our country China and Japan, eh? Brilliant idea. I'm sure it will over well with conservatives. Great idea...

Not surprised you were too stupid to see Zeros orders on the border and tens of thousands crossing and turning themselves over to BP.

I guess you also forgot the tens of thousands of kids brought across we havent been able to send home.

Thankfully, most Americans arent as stupid as you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/29/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
We can't explain a lot of things, but that doesn't automatically mean God did it.

Consciousness is an extremely difficult thing to explain, but it is clear that it is a feature of brain activity...we just don't know how the brain is forming conscious experience of the world and self.

As for evolution, that is an established reality.

Watch the video. Then speak to the statistics. Then show us all a hydrogen atom, you or any of you pals have Created from nothing.

I don't have time for videos. It's a discussion forum not a video watchers club.

If you think that there is a statistical problem with evolution, please explain it yourself, or post a relevant quote. Either is fine, but no videos.

If you don't have time to learn something, I suspect you don't know much, really.

It's not a matter of me learning, but the claimant - you on this occasion - supporting their own claims. Posting a video is just lazy. I'm not new to these debates, and I do have a reasonably good understanding of science.

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=jaguartx]Oh, but you had time for all that scientific research BS you've been laying on us.

Hahaha. Where did the stuff come from that blew up, paper tiger?

You don't recognize rational arguments, explanations or appear to remotely understand the nature and significance of evidence.

Your manner of response being on the level of a petulant five year old. That is not meant as an insult, just an observation.

The purpose of your insults delivered from the safety of you anonymity is to discourage questioning, maintain your faith and make it appear that you have something worthwhile to add to the debate.

You are only fooling yourself...and of course those who are like minded in their faith, not willing to question or discuss reality.

Last edited by DBT; 01/29/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's called a reference. Involving a Yale professor at a Stanford institution. You can handle it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's called a reference. Involving a Yale professor at a Stanford institution. You can handle it.

You need to be more specific. There are many professors in the world, Yale and Stanford....and I'm sure they have said a lot of things.

Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,991 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,195
Posts18,503,558
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.