I used H4831 with 58 to 59 grains of powder with pretty good accuracy in my Ruger 77 and a Savage 116 Weather Warrior. The Savage liked Hornady 130 sst best but would shoot most good 130s and 140s accurately. The Ruger seems to be stuck on Speer Hot-Cor 130 as its favorite. I changed to IMR 7828 and both rifles became tack drivers, although in all fairness to H4831 I have to say the Savage is very accurate with both powders but IMR 7828 gets the best. The best 7828 load for the Savage is 58.8 grains with the bullet loaded within .010 of the rifling. I've begun using the Ruger as a night time hog rifle because it has a lighted reticle, and have been shooting 150 Winchester power points out of it. I inherited 1500 of these bullets and they work fine on big tough hogs. These are loaded with 57 grains of IMR 7828 which I think is over book max. For some reason the Ruger shoots fairly low velocity. With this over max load I get only 2750 fps but it kills hogs and deer very dead. Speed is not everything I suppose.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."