All,

We're ready to announce the second group buy on the Montana Rifle Company/Whittaker Guns exclusive. I didn't go far out of the norm this time to keep the cost down. The only custom option is the 8" twist. This rifle will only be offered to members of 24hourcampfire. If they all don't sell, I stick the remainder on the shelf at the shop. The specs on the rifle are below.

- Montana Rifle Company Extreme X2 (stainless/synthetic)
- 243 Winchester
- 22" barrel, #2 MRC Contour
- 1 in 8" twist (stamped on barrel)
- MRC X2 standard gray stock
- 20 right hand rifles, 5 left hand rifles
- $1075.99 (plus shipping to your FFL)

If you'd like to get in on the buy, please send an email to [email protected]
Please include:

- MRC Exclusive in the subject line.
- Your full name and screen name on here.
- Your contact info including your phone number
- Your preferred method of deposit payment

Someone (Eric more than likely) will contact you to process the order ASAP (if during business hours). A 15% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your order. Methods of payment are credit card, personal check, certified check or money order. A 3% fee will be added for all credit card transactions. The price listed above is at a cash (or check) discount. Balance will be due in full once the rifles are ready to ship -- you can even pay over time while waiting if you'd like. You will be charged exact shipping to your locale, not an inflated estimate. US only at this time.

Lead time on this rifle will be faster than the first batch. Jeff informed me they're already putting barrels on the actions. We delayed the announcement to allow them to catch up and expedite your orders. Before shipping, we will require a signed copy from your receiving FFL.

This buy will be limited to 25 rifles. The next (and different) batch of exclusives will be announced after I receive shipping confirmation on these.

Please keep questions directed to my email address above. It gets a tad confusing switching between email and PM's during the process. IF WANTING IN IMMEDIATELY ON THE BUY, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE. I can't always answer PM's and will only use the email as a time stamp.

Thanks in advance and I'll update this post as needed!

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 08/12/15.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!