Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by ltppowell
People don't like to spend money on fences...or prisons...or enforcement. The fix is easy. Paying for it...not so much.

I'd argue that people sure do, simply because they have been engrained to believe that the only ones who can "fix" it or mete out any form of justice are the creeps who created the situation in the first place, long after prevention had been paid for ten times over.

This isn't an issue strictly tied to the border....

Good point and some do. But beyond the border.... folks feel it how? Aside from drugs of course. I see and lean more here regarding BP than anywhere else.

Not being cynical and I realize the importance of safe borders. However, lots and LOTS of folks in Virginia and the Carolina's do not. "Immigrants" in rafts aren't washing up on the shores of Myrtle and Virginia Beaches. Or maybe they are.

Its designed for them NOT to feel it; but the piper will demand payment...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

When Pedro, muslims and Africans show up not being able to communicate but having a Homeland Security card or a Mexican consulate resident card as ID along with all kinds of cash, maybe even Virginia Beach will know.

Odd, I see it every day, but I guess my eyes aren't closed.

Maybe at an elementary "Holiday" music event, it might register with anyone who isn't Mr. Magoo.....

No one in Virginia Beach notices an unemployed meth head buying $400 purses at the middle of the day at the mall? Showing up where you work?

The bottom line is that if you're a taxpayer with a job, you are funding your own demise, period. The agencies that you and others pay for to protect your borders, teach your kids are pretty much against you, simply based on the results.

I can't be any more blunt about it....