My bad man it's a 6x24x56, a 4x16x56 and a 3x12x56. Outta all mine ziess are still my favorite for low light hunting, just haven't had anything that outperforms one, this is far past legal shooting times btw. Schmidt is awesome and as consistent a glass as I've ever used but has more glare than I like for a 2000 scope. Meaning at dusk looking into the west they have glare that others do not. It's only at power above 8x or so though .Someone mentioned the vx6 and it's an awsome scope. Been running one and love it. Great glass but they've had the glass part down a while, they finally opened the angular fov to match many of the German scopes with the new eyepiece, that's why so many like it. It's hard to beat imo short of the absolute top scopes made, think sb, German Zeiss-hensoldt and Swarovski top end stuff. Forget the ads like coating and sells pitches, only thing that matters to me is I can or cannot see my target while hunting and a big Zeiss can't be beat. This Has been my experience the last 15 years anyway. Good thing is there's lots of great scopes out there without having to spend a small fortune.