Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by adam32
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Well, I've never seen that before so I learned something new today. When did they start offering a sub-moa guarantee ? They are designed to be capable of shooting a 3-shot group of .99" or less...?

" Kimber rifles are designed to be capable of shooting a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards by a highly skilled and qualified shooter using factory ammunition" .

I actually like their wording...you know you've seen a bunch of trigger yankers, scopes crooked, terrible form, etc...and then they wonder why is doesn't shoot SUB MOA...lol

Well, I don't know what to tell you cause this gentlemen was told this......maybe he has a pre-promise rifle

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Bought a Montana in 223 about a year and a half ago off a member here. Tried 3-4 powders under 6-8 bullets at multiple depths and powder charges, different primers, different brass etc... went through SAS's list of things to check such as scope base screw, action screw, magbox binding, etc.... nothing worked. anywhere from 1 1/2" groups if I was lucky up to 2 1/2" groups. Sent it back to Kimber who told me accuracy was perfectly acceptable for a lightweight hunting rifle and to shove it.

Maybe it is a "pre-promise" rifle. I'm not sure when Kimber started it, I noticed it a while back after they re-did their website. I've always "liked" Kimbers but never had the desire to own one so never paid much attention to them.