Bald, skunk lures and urine are sometimes used in my arsenal. I can't even begin to think where to start with the OP's question.

First off I guess is where do live or where the hell is mitten?

You got alot to learn starting out going for yotes, but everybody has to start sometime.

Off the top of my head, while a few drinks into some Basil Hayden.....lol.... learn to hide the trap smell and try your best at covering your scent, although I believe they know you were there no matter what. Your job is to make it irresistible still though or be able to distract and get em with a hidden one. There's tons to learn grasshopper.

I will say this, love him or hate him, when I bought Ogormans reads my trap catch increased significantly. I can't give him all m the credit though, although most, some has to goto Clint Locklear reads as well as videos. Get familiar with those two names man. Goodluck looking for those tight chains brother

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"