Nothing else like them. SWFA is giving the little guy the chance to run an absolutely reliable scope for just three bills. I've tried the 3-9, a 6x, and the 10x. The 10X w/Mil Quad for open country sold me completely on the scope and reticle. Zero complaint about "glass" or weight for what it does. Easy resale used.... Originally thought the MilDot might be best but the MQ is great. For any application one would want to dial for distance, these are the heavy duty bargain of the industry. That's why so many guys are ditching the other stuff to run them. That's why folks in the know, right here on the Fire, not just mall ninjas, are saying "buy SWFA!". The offers of 20% and 25% off already awesome prices is like Mr Farris handing you cash just to try them.

Dead nuts reliable FFP MIL/MIL for $300 $260 with rings and bubble level! With a forever warranty and an easy resale value of, well $260. What is there to loose?
[Linked Image]

Or the 3-9x42 FFP Mil Quad for $450 right now.
[Linked Image]

Or the Illuminati 1-4x24 for $300!
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?