Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Travis, I'd love to move west but lots of family here and it's home so that's not an option. It's still not that bad, being able to catch mountain trout one day and fish bluewater or inshore the next. Hunting sucks compared to out west but we can get into some decent waterfowl action.

I've never been on to twist turrets and have never used ranging reticles to their potential, mainly due to the shorter ranges we hunt. What's the concensus on mil dot vs MQ? I don't have a need for either but the draw is high with the prices this weekend.

The MQ is more precise but I like the standard mil dot just fine. But it is much "coarser" than the MQ.

Based on what you described I'd give the 1-4X a whirl and see if you like it. It has all the features you could want to try out in one scope. Ranging reticle, MQ reticle, and turrets.

I was going to buy one myself but somebody shot my truck and I ended up needing four new tires. You can visit here any time. Everybody loves meeting me.

Hope this helps.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house