Originally Posted by Pappy348
My late brother worked up a series of targets based on open black squares similar to the aiming point on a BR target, but in various sizes to accomodate different scooe magnifications and reticles. The open center allows you to quarter it easily. The smaller the square, the more that fit on a standard sheet of paper. He also added thin, horizontal lines to show elevarion in inches; +1, +2, etc. I run off copies at Staples as needed. These are good for sighting in and accuracy testing, but I use round bullseyes for practice.

Your targets sound a lot like mine. My squares are 2.5"x2.5" with a one inch white square in the center. With a rifle that shoots really tiny groups I can get up to five groups on the target. My .223 Kimber is about the only one I have that can do it. I get 500 printed up at a time.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE