Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
If 50 is too far, at what distance should we be accurate? 3, 5, 7?

I feel like some Dot Torture is in order!
Hey, if you're in the luxurious position of having tons of ammo provided at someone else's expense, and tons of range time, you can do it all, baby. If, however, one must, as is the case with most of us mere mortals, restrict himself to say a hundred rounds a week, and say one hour a week of live trigger time, it's likely better spent focusing on the most likely self defends scenarios.

So, is that a maybe that you'll shoot it? What I'm hearing is that there's a chance....
The form of your question is confusing, and seems cryptic in meaning. Could you make it less so?

Here......you're whining about having one hour and 100 rounds to work with. This course of fire meets your parameters..... He's wondering if you're actually going to shoot or continue to talk. I know where my money is.....

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�