Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by willhunt4
I think the rest of the folks in his truck are lucky he didn't get them all shot driving at the the road block the way he did. The officer he almost hit looks to be trying to get out of the way because he thought the truck was going to ram the vehicles. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

I saw something completely different. I saw an officer leap to the berm, so as to block or discourage the driver from from proceeding.

Wasn't that exactly the point of the road block, and the traffic stop Finicum had already fled?

There was more than one officer there, and willhunt4's comment is still accurate; rounds could have very easily been fired legitimately at a vehicle approaching a road block at that rate of speed, especially when the driver has already fled another traffic stop and is known to be armed.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.