Well, I wish i could "blow up" the third screen shot of yours as it looks to me like he was already moving away from the center of the his truck as the truck coming towards him is still on a collision course. And perhaps he still thought he could make it over the berm before Mr. F's truck got there. He's getting pretty high on that berm there, maybe to let the truck get between the berm and the blockade?

Neither one of us knows for sure, and I wonder if the officer does either.

What we do know is, Mr. F was a wanted suspected felon. Who had previously fled from a stop. Who was known to be armed. Who was known to have expressed no desire to "be locked in a concrete box". Who was now approaching a roadblock with no indication of coming to a stop. These things are a given.

The fact of an officer jumping away from a vehicle, "apparently" into the path of the oncoming one, really matters not one bit. So what if he did it intending to "make" Mr F come to a stop. Now what, we are to believe that Mr F stopped out of the goodness of his heart instead of the fact that tons of snow (laws of physics) brought his vehicle to a stop?

OK, free country, you see and believe what you wish to. It's your "right". I will not attempt to take that away from you.

Good afternoon to you.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?