Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by 79S
What I find funny half you guys talk it up ah man the Feds come for guns I have something for them I lived a good life blah blah blah I'm taking some with me they are not getting my guns... The minute this guy gets shot and killed you all are yeah he deserved it he's dumb ass blah blah well didn't he die for something he believed in??? Typical day and month 24hourcampfire..

Typical retard-speak that more and more folks here will come to expect from you.

I find funny

You might very well,....others might say there's nothing "funny" being discussed here at all, you obnoxious cretin.

GTC

Lol oh boy listen to you the guy that can't hold his liquor... You are the retard we speak of let me guess if I was in Arizona you drive over and teach me a lesson about manners blah blah blah ... Half this crew is right about you... Plan your next 24hour get together bud and let it spiral out of control like your last one... You obnoxious old piece of [bleep]... I'm sure your bros will be by to defend you...

Sad. Just sad, 79.

Are you going to address the issues or something that you heard from someone who knew someone?