Just off the phone with Sharon. They want all mine back - here are the Lot Numbers:

WLRM:
DFL188G

WLR:
DEL702G
DFL719G
GEL258G

I had two partial boxes of loaded cartridges which used WLR's from one of the lots above - one for my 9.3x62 and one for a .25/06. Fortunately, I did not de-prime the brass yet. Nothing interesting on the fourteen fired 9.3x62 cases. However, one of the eleven fired .25/06 cases had a small are of soot from the edge of the primer out to edge of the rim. Could not see anything wrong with the primer, but did not take it out to look. Sharon asked me to send this fired case back - they are issuing a call tag and UPS will pick it up.

Both rifles which used this primer lot each a very small amount of pitting which looks like it could have come from the primer. One bolt has one spot and the other two spots. She offered to pay for repair, but I really don't want to mess with either rifle as they are great shooters and I'm concerned machining down the bolt face will change headspace and the barrel will need to be set back. Maybe that's irrational, but I will live with them the way they are. Mine don't look near as bad as some of the photos on the web!

Thats my experience - only took one phone call to the right person. Thanks for those of you who dug up the information.

Phil