I've got about 5K - mostly WLR's boxed up ready to go. Linda was out of the office yesterday so it will wait until Monday to arrange the pick up. Going to take the replacement primers - like a many others here I have several loads already done with WLR's and will give the replacements a try. Don't blame anybody for taking the check instead - probably the most prudent approach.

I found about this here on 24HCF and didn't even realize I had two rifles with pitting on the bolt - one for sure from the WLR's and the other one most likely. Neither are bad and I declined Winchester's offer to pay for the repair. One phone call to Sharon got the process started and I will give them a chance to come thru with the replacements. I sent them one case with a fired suspect primer at their request along with the lot number on the box it came from. Hopefully that adds to their body of knowledge

This is certainly not a "good" thing, but in my mind they are handling it well. If you have WLR or WLRM's, I would call Sharon and giver her the lot numbers.