Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by SCT
I don't agree with them, but I don't hate them. I really want to know what you think.

Do you believe & agree with their belief, that as an infidel, you should either be killed or enslaved?

Do you really believe & think that if you were living in a Moslem ruled country that you would be allowed to live freely as you do now & to worship as you please?

Do you believe that they want to rape your daughters & wife & kill you & you sons?

If you believe(d) any of the above, would you hate them then? Would you be willing to defend your self against them.

I really want to know what you think.

MM

That's a good question. I don't know how freely I would I be able to practice my religion in a Muslim country. With the way world has gotten lately, I'll bet things have just gotten worse. Quite frankly, I worry about how freely I will be able to practice my religion in this country.

As for killing and enslaving infidels I'm not convinced that is necessarily part of Islam. I am sure that there are some Muslims who believe it is though. I'll bet the true story is a lot more complicated.

I know for a fact that there is no shortage of rapists or murderers in this country. I know there are a lot of good people too. I'll bet there are some good muslims too.

I mentioned about the Somali student I worked with. He wasn't the best student, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. I certainly never saw a good reason to kill him, or even deport him. He did try to convert me to Islam though. He told me I could have four wives. That was enough to convince me it was a bad idea. Not to mention Ramadan. He couldn't eat or drink from sunup to sundown. In northern Minnesota in the summer that is a long time. He almost fainted. As a matter of fact, I think he did collapse once.