To add to this, we are shooting off a bench, indoors (my shop), through a shooting port, with a fire in the wood stove, so its fairly comfortable except for the cold air coming in the port. The gun sitting on the bench with the port open is still exposed to the cold.

We log temp, baro and humidity, and also note when we have a slight breeze. Most testing has been done below 32 degrees, except the last two tests have been at 35 degrees. Elevation is 2500ft.

We shoot from a bipod with an assortment of rear bags, Joe one set up, me another. We use a Vortex 6-24x50 always on 24 power for these tests. The scope has a level that we always refer to, and most times we manage to get a pretty steady set. I think the trigger pull is bottomed out as low as it can be, near 2lbs I believe.

That is a summary of the conditions at which we have been conducting our tests, far from ideal, and we know we will have to touch on this again when temps warm up, but we cant just not shoot.....we have to shoot something ! Were just normal guys having some fun and decided to share.