Originally Posted by xxclaro
Damn, some of you guys have cool jobs, can't say I'm not a bit jealous. I certainly don't. I get to do the work on peoples vehicles that they don't want to or can't do themselves. I've never minded mechanical work, but am not by nature the most patient person, and that comes back to bite your azz with regularity when wrenching on vehicles. I've got a bit better over the last few years, but my hands tell the story of all the times I get a bit too rammy and decide something is going to move right phuggin now...I need to find a cool job!

Sounds very familiar. It got to the point with me when I was fixing something some other idiot messed up, [bleep] rigged or half a$$ed like the one that ticked me off often, a junction box with wire too short to work on I would almost stroke out. I mean I could pickup a grown man and beat another grown man to death with him. When your patience is that thin your burned out... Time to find a new job...

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner