I pack in and hunt with 2 buddies on the Jackson side of Togwotee PASS. We are always seeing Grizzlies. We hunt alone. Each going their own way after we set up camp. They hunt on foot and cover the country. I usually ride my mule up to the top and walk from there. I have stood on top of the ridges and watched them go through the timber and watched grizzlies move out the other side of the trees. One was warned not to come any closer to a sow and two cubs. Their was a male grizz trying to get close to her. Not a good situation to be in. My buddy walked across the meadow to get a lot of distance from her. We have not had a grizz on any carcass or come to any kill site, yet. Lots of stories of them trying to beat you to the animal after they hear the shot. I have been packing in and had fresh tracks in the snow right ahead of me. The sound of the mules hooves hitting the ground has moved them off the trail. I have cane out of my tent and had a sow and two cubs about 50 ft from me, coming right toward me. I had my gun up and the sow took across the creek by the tent, went about 70 yards and stopped to see if the cubs were by her. She then stood up and looked at us over a little tree. She stood there for a while weaving back and forth. I shouted at her to get her a$$ moving and she just stood up taller to see what the hollering was about. Then she lowered and went on up the trail. I know we had seen their tracks around our food tree the night before. One of the cubs had tried to climb the tree and get to our Horse feed. Could not reach it. It does make you pay attention when hunting and around camp.