[Linked Image]

Here is a 12 gauge with extention magazine when I was turkey hunting last week. The shotgun has a 21 inch barrel. I have three 12 gauge auto's, but I like this Remington 1100 with the 21 inch barrel best for hunting turkey's. That particular shotgun has a seven round extention magazine because a longer one would be longer than the barrel. That gun has a special extended extra full "turkey choke" screwed in it or the magazine tube would be the same length as the barrel.

[Linked Image]

Here is one I keep in my bed room. Since it'll be used inside at close range, I keep it loaded with 1 1/2 ounces of copper plated BB's just for giggles. This one has a seven round magazine.

[Linked Image]

Here are the 44 special, 44 magnum, 357 magnum, a couple 380's and three 1911's . It all depends on how I feel when I go to town as to what I carry with me and how late I am going to stay out. But I ALWAYS have the Kahr .380 and I usually take along the 44 special. It is loaded with 200 grain wad cutters seated backwards and cast hard and they come out of the barrel at 1000 FPS, so it ain't no push over.

[Linked Image]

Here is a close up of the sights on my Kimber and a box of those Underwood Extreme Penetrators for the .380's. But I can't show you the "BAD BOY" surprise because then it wouldn't be a surprise. HAR!!!

Last edited by BobWills; 04/20/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.