Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by BobWills

Here is one I keep in my bed room. Since it'll be used inside at close range, I keep it loaded with 1 1/2 ounces of copper plated BB's just for giggles. This one has a seven round magazine.

But I can't show you the "BAD BOY" surprise because then it wouldn't be a surprise. HAR!!!

How in the world do you KNOW where your firearm will be used, and the apparent fact that the range will be short?

I have never been able to pre-determine what range my next shooting would occur at, let alone exactly where it was going to happen.

If you have a Crystal Ball, I sure would like to borrow it.

No problem. That shotgun stays in my bedroom ALL THE TIME and is ALWAYS in the same location so I don't have to look for it. That is because I intend to only use it in the bed room and highly likely at night since that is the only time I am usually in the bed room. Therefore I can predetermine the range at which I will use it and exactly where I will use THAT PARTICULAR SHOTGUN.

See how easy that is and you don't even need a ctystal ball to figure the range or where it will be used. Well, maybe you do. Some people just can't seem to figure these kinds of things out for themselves. I guess you can always dial 911. Good luck with that.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.