Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by isaac
Spare me your cheerleader HS. It's a primary race. Because you chose to stay out of it doesn't mean others should do the same.

So, you want to wait to be a cheerleader in November. Good for you. Your delay in participation is noted. In the meanwhile, quit disparaging those fighting for their candidate during the primaries so you have someone to cheer lead for in the Fall.

For 1/3rd of this nation, the battle began long before you got involved.

Bob, you've been an absolute jackass throughout the entire primary process. The obnoxiousness you've taken this to is a new level, even for you and even for this site. Yes, you're acting like a damned cheerleader and in many ways like the fat, mouthy cheerleader on the squad that's only there because she's friends with the popular girl.

Virginia already voted, so spare me the "you're involved" bit. Hell, with your track record on political candidates the best thing possible would be for you to start backing Hitlery.

My position hasn't wavered throughout the entire thing. I'm voting against Hitlery. I started out supporting Carson because I thought him a very good, decent man. I voted Cruz in the primary in VA because at the time he seemed like he had a decent chance and hadn't gone completely off the deep end. As it stands, I'll back Trump if he's the nominee and do so without hesitation. That's not avoiding it, Bob; it's acting like a damned adult and making a responsible choice without being a total douche about it. I know you're capable of that as well, but you sure as Hell haven't shown it.
Ya Bob your only my friend cause you're fat and mouthy and make me look hotter and smarter!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT