Originally Posted by isaac
Laffin,hypocrite. Go back and look at your primary posting battles the last two elections and get back to me.

I fight the actual fight, both locally and nationally...from a dem schithold. You used to. I'm fine with your new late approach but spare me the HS.

The Hell if I'm going to allow your late entry into the game to be of any significance to those who actually engaged in the battle from day 1 and I certainly won't tolerate hypocritical criticisms.

I don't care much for movie critics, either. You know, those who watch the movie and then bitch about it.

Movie critic? JFC... You think acting like a damned cheerleader on this site gets you "in the game", Bob? That's f'kin' hilarious. As for "fighting the fight", yeah, I know a bit about that from actually doing stuff on the ground down this way, and it can be done and is done without acting like a complete jackass. I know you can do it, but you refuse to do so. Thus, carry on, you "hard charger"...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.