Top left: WW HI Supreme 12 ga, 2 3/4" 12 yard shot on 150# 8 pt. Shot on fron edge of near shoulder, slug was under hide at opp side ham. That deer jumped sky high and ran 75 yards. I was on the ground when I shot him (called him in)

IIRC, the right one is a Winchester 2 3/4", 8 pt shot just above the heart at 77 yds. The other is either another reg 2 3/4" Winchester on a 7 pt I crawled up on, 20 yards, in the rain, while he rubbed a tree in the CRP.....or a 3" that whopped a 9 pt from a treestand, less than 40 yards.

Used to remember all this stuff, had it on Excel too (all shots ever taken, temp, location, date, distance, weapon blah blah blah). Kinda sucks that memory isn't as goof as it used to be..........screw it, that's what beer is for.

[Linked Image]

Did recover some of a 200gr .35 Rem, doe at 50 yards (hit shoulder trying for upset). Nuked 175# 9 pt next season, in and out at 65 yards or so. Only other centerfire deer was in and out too, Norma 236gr JHP in factory .44 mag.

Have some other bullets from deer, can't remember what deer they came from..........

Last edited by hookeye; 05/18/16.