There be three variants of the same idea that I am aware of...the Badger mentioned above, the .30 Reece and the Sneezer. I have no bones to pick with any of the others but the essence is the Sneezer has a longer neck and was geared from the start for cast bullets and subsonic velocities only.

I have tried both CCI and WW primers (SRP and SPP) and find best success with the CCI small pistol primer. I also find Li'l Gun to be one of the cleanest burning powders tested with exception of 800X. 800X was also the only powder that acted a bit squirrely and gave some leading on occasion. Cases are easy enough to form. Anneal and run them thru the sizer, done deal.

Powders tested to date:
Bullseye
700X
800X
WW231
Li'l Gun
IMR4227
SR4759
Goex 3fg

Bullet was a custom design from Steve Brooks, reamer by Dave Manson and barrel by Bullberry.

The 800X was a teaser...

[Linked Image]

Look close and see the lead on that patch. No rhyme or reason, but about every 3d group it would lead the hell out of the barrel.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain