Yep, and there is 16 pounds of it on that shelf. Ah pistol shooter needs a lotta Bullseye. Ya can never tell when one of Obama's brother Muslim's might come around wanting to join Allah and collect his 72 virgins and I wanna be able to help him on his journey. We Americans need to be sensitive to their cultural needs ya know cause diversity is ah good thing so we have been told. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) says that if we do anything less, it would be discrimination don'tcha know and we wouldn't wanna be guilty of that now would we?

Let me see now, seems like I recall that they say something like this here: Any action or inaction that has a disproportionate impact on any person or group covered under Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended is prima fascie evidence of intent to violate the law.

And I would never wanna violate that law. Nosiree buddy!!! But ahhhhhh, does it count when Muslim's just wanna kill everybody who ain't ah Muslim, or does the law make an exception for them? I have always wondered about that.

But I'm justa dumb assed red neck so I also wonder if anyone can explain how a Muslim terrorist can kill 50 homosexuals but Liberals still defend the religion of Islam which says homosexuals must be killed, or defend the practice of homosexuality in the first place, but a Christian baker can refuse to bake a cake for a homosexual and there is a country wide cry that Christianity is the problem? Is there an explanation for why liberals say that the muslim terrorist who killed 50 people in Orlando is not representative of all Muslims, but he and the gun he used is representative of all gun owners?

Yeah, I tell ya, it'sa real pain being a dumb assed red neck who just does not understand these kinds of complicated issues. I probably need some pointy headed TV type to explain it all to me. Where is Dan Blather when we need him? grin grin

Last edited by BobWills; 06/20/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.