I owned a Kimber Stainless Target for a few years and shot it quite a bit; I was very happy with the dependability and accuracy with a variety of handloads. Two things I didn't like about it as it came in the box: It came with a standard 16.5 pound recoil spring (which I quickly replaced with a 22-pound spring); and it had an extended ejector. I'm not sure why Kimber used that combination, unless they thought everybody was using Short & Weak loads. Until I replaced the ejector with a standard length one I was spending a lot of money on bus fare to travel and pick up my empties.

I sold the Kimber to a friend a few months ago because I bought a Dan Wesson Silverback. OH MAMA! No changes needed there!

I think the original Colt Delta Elites were a joke if you planned on a steady diet of actual 10mm loads. Of course, Colt built a lot of junk during that time period. I don't have any experience with current production Deltas.

I'm curious as to how well the RIA would hold up under a steady diet of 10mm. The few people bragging on their RIA 10mms on various forums don't strike me as high-volume shooters or handloaders.