Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gunner500

Now I'm backtracking, another friend of mine told me about how well his brothers RIA 10mm runs, sposed to be reasonably accurate and dead nuts reliable.

I called my gunsmith/ffl buddy, he can get me the RIA 10mm #52009 double stack out the door for 625 bucks.crazy

Dang-it Gunner! Your a bad Influence! wink And now you've got me thinking about buying another dadgum 10mm cool

I've already got all 3 Glock models in 10mm plus a Kimber Match 10mm 1911 and the new version of the Colt Delta. But I did not know until this thread that RIA has a new double stack 1911 in 10mm! And after checking on GunBroker just now, I see RIA is also making a Commander size 1911 10mm. So now I can't decide which one to buy yet grin

Also have a couple of close friends that own RIA 10mm and they both swear by them. Another bud has the EAA steel framed 10mm Match or Target 10mm. I'm not a EAA fan, but I was really impressed with his when I shot it. Very accurate and seemed very reliable to. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to buy either.

And as a side note, if your not already hand loading for 10mm, I suggest you stock up on AA-9 powder and Hornady 200 gr XTP bullets. All of my current 10mm's love that combo with max loads, and it's sure death on big feral hogs at the Ranch!

After the Witness Compact experience, I'd be a bit gunshy of a Commander format 10mm

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB