Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 4ager
Gunner, try the Glock Model 40 with the longer barrel and cut for optics already. It handles and balances much differently.

Thanks 4, a 6" gun would be a concern for concealment, no?

I really like the way my Glock 40 in 10mm points and handles! It has quickly become my favorite Glock model to shoot.
That being said, even though I'm no pip squeak at just a bit over 6' 2" & 240, I'd have a hard time concealing it unless I was wearing a giant winter parka.

My Glock 29 or a full size 1911 is about as big as I can pull off for concealment in T-shirt weather, which is 90% of the time in TX. As big as I've heard that Gunner is, he might be one of the few who can actually pull it off.

I may have just pucked it all up CHLI, I got my Sig tacops 40 out before dark last night and ran 4 mags [60 rounds] through it, probably gonna tell my buddy to forget it and keep my Sig, that damn thing shoots straight to the sights, never mind the precise shoots rested off on old Ford farm tractor fender firing at only the silhouette of the small cardboard box at way past dusk.

The gotdamn thing is accurate.
I can shoot it as good as any pistol.
It has never failed in any way.
Got near 300 140 gr Barnes TAC-HP's at 1250 fps already loaded for it.

Chit, hope I didn't waste to much of everyone's time should I decide to keep this pistol. crazy

Gunner, I have 2 Sig P226S, and more and more I find myself carrying them than anything else.

For one I shoot them very well and they are accurate...

2 when we go to amusement parks and such I generally carry in a maxpedition bag and I just feel more comfortable with a da/sa being carried in that bag as opposed to a striker fired handgun.

Carrying IWB in a sparks VM2 I don't really notice the difference between a sig or a Glock

And if I'm carrying my 9, my primary magazine is a mecgar 18 round flush fit and back it up with a 20 round mecgar

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell