A number of "Euro alphas" have broken on my rifles in far less than 1500 rounds.

The first was 3-9x that I'd mounted on a .30-06, where it did fine for a very limited number of shots, but then I mounted it on a .375 H&H and it died almost immediately. It's replacement went on the .375 immediately and did fine for 40 rounds. But I never did trust it and eventually sold the scope.

A decade later I received a new and improved model of the same scope. It lasted 158 rounds, the hardest-kicking rifle a 7-1/2 pound .270 Weatherby.

At the other extreme I purchased a package-deal Ruger 77 .30-06 with a cheap Bushnell Sportview 4x on it at a local store. The scope worked fine, and in fact had very good adjustments. Eventually I used it as a test scope, and it worked fine on a .375 H&H for a while. Maybe 15 years ago I gave it to a cousin for use on a .30-06 he'd just purchased. It's still working fine.

Damned if I know how many rounds ANY scope will last, except maybe M8 4x Leupolds. They seem pretty indestructible.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck