im liking the G42, i know i know its a 380, but it shoots easier than the 43. At the ranges it would have to be used for, a 90 grain gold dot or a few of them would i think give me or my wife a fighting chance. shot placement trumps power and everyone is different as to how well they shoot a micro pistol...
laser could give you a quick point and shoot option if you dont have to fumble with turning on a laser...the only options there are the grip activiated ones by crimson trace or the holster activated ones from viridian...with viridian, when you draw the weapon the laser turns on instantly

green vs red...green much brighter in daylight and works at a farther range, problem is how far will you be shooting in CCW situation....plus green is so bright, the beam in lowlight can be traced back to the shooter, you can actually see the beam. Red lasers are not nearly as traceable

Last edited by SAKO75; 08/17/16.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984