Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by deflave

Don't buy a safety equipped Shield. They suck ass. I should have clarified that in my original post. Sorry.

Sig P938, very interesting, do I want to get into a 1911 style SA gun?

No.

Travis
You dumbass, you should know by now I'm going to ask for reasons,,,,,

I need reasons.

You don't want to mess with a manual safety. Any additional step before squeezing off a round is highly likely to cause a lethal flub at the worst possible moment, and that no matter how automatic you may think you've made the move during practice. For concealed carry, the two recommended auto-pistol choices are traditional double actions (which means double action on round one, then all the rest are single action) or a Glock style of striker fired trigger. Yeah, there are people still attached to the single action, but they are mainly nostalgic. Not that it cannot work just fine. But there are much better choices now.

Oh, dear God.

Disregard this BS for a SOB who is scared of people in pickups and "glowing eyes in the grass at night".

Take a reputable SD course, find a range to shoot a bunch, and choose what works best for you; safety or not.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.