Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
TRH wants the New Testament Lord to destroy the state of Israel.
Soros is spending some of his money to do the Lord's work.

8/17/16 Over the weekend hackers leaked reams of confidential reports from the Open Society Foundations, hedge-fund billionaire George Soros’s ostensible charitable network, to the DC Leaks website. 

DC Leaks is believed to be backed by Russian intelligence agencies. Soros, who is of Hungarian Jewish origin, is a major supporter of the Democratic Party and a dogged opponent of the state of Israel, or—at the very least—of the policies and values embodied by its elected governments.

The leaks shed new light on the intensity of Soros’s animus against the Jewish state. One of the Open Society Foundations’ aims was to “challeng[e] Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” and subvert its image as a democracy in the international arena.

One way Soros’s outfit did that was to funnel funds to highly adversarial Israel-based organizations. Since 2001 the largest total, almost $2.7 million, has gone to the Israeli Arab NGO Adalah. As NGO Monitor details, Adalah vilifies Israel as a “colonial enterprise” and “apartheid state,” charges it with “war crimes,” and calls for its international isolation.

Another $1 million has gone to another Israeli Arab NGO, the I’lam Media Center.

Feel better?

I did have some misgivings about starting this thread. Until I read TRH's response.
I detest bigotry of all forms. I understand forgiving those who preach it. That is not easy for me to do when the dogmatism is repeated over and over.
The weekend reports about Soros need to be aired. (pun intended).

The Jewish Press reported on the circular nature of the funding. Soros funds groups directly, and other groups that fund other groups. He created an anti-Israel ecosystem:
Jewish Hungarian-American business magnate George Soros, whose company files were hacked by the same outfit that in June hacked the DNC computers, was a major contributor to anti-Israel and anti-Zionist causes, as appears from an archive of leaked documents of the DC Leaks website…
TRUMP!