Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If I'm wrong, show me where. If Christ didn't identify what is today called Judaism as a body of false and ungodly doctrines, show me. If he did, then you must admit that no state founded and sustained to the present day on the basis of said religion could accomplish anything but evil.

Seems to me Christ was a Jew.I have never read where he condemned Judaism. He condemned what they did in the Temple.
Christ was not a practitioner of the Judaism of his time on earth. God forbid. He condemned the Judaism of his time, calling it the doctrines of men that had displaced received divine revelation. He condemned what Judaism had become by his time on earth, and long previous. Which is what it is today, apart from having piled new outrages atop those already contained in their long list of false doctrines. He called its teachers and adherents sons of their father the devil, as proved by their rejection of God's son, which he said showed them to be attached to the spirit of Antichrist rather than his Father in heaven.