I've been blessed I have two sons that are now men. They both have turned out pretty danged good despite having a dad that tended to breathe fire perhaps a bit too often.

Christmas is coming up and they both have expressed a desire to have handguns

That's no problem

Mom has had stuff stashed away for them for sometime for when this day came

What I'd like to provide for them is training and knowledge in the use of said tools

There's the usual suspects thunder ranch etc.

But it's a growing industry

Providing them with a decent tool is not a problem on this end

Providing them with skilset is, Ive taken them as far as I can in what little I know

I'd like to get them some next level help & training. They're close already, and figure a trip together to learn skills hopefully would serve to increase the solid bond that exists already.

So for you guys that have btdt could I get some recon please as to shooting classes ?

They'll be some expensive involved as most likely they'll have to travel for said course, so I'd really like to send them to a good,one

So I'd really like to make sure they attend a decent course

There's a former state trooper that does some stuff in Las Vegas & that's a serious consideration but I'd appreciate the experiences you folks have had with training

Appreciate any advice you can offer

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.