Originally Posted by travelingpossum
Thanks Son of the Gael. Yes 338Rem I noticed it wasn't from yesterday. Mule Deer what does it matter when the posts are from if the info is relevant and helps someone achieve a solution then shouldn't that be all that matters.

I like to research allot and then also learn from others experiences and this has been the best discussion I have managed to find about this topic on the internet so am chasing it further. If more people where helpful and less picked on people with a genuine interest then maybe there would be even more helpful discussion on here. Just my 2cents worth.

No problem tp, just was't sure if you noticed, as you did not reference that in your post.
Helluva start, first you ask about an old post that you dredge up and in your second post you snivel about being picked on.
If you call this being picked on, you might be in for a bumpy ride, just sayin. smile

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.