Well, I'm getting kind of frustrated. Life was grand when I bought the T3 SS/Lam in .25-06, and it was shooting <1" with any ammo I fed it. Then I had to go and change things up since it was shooting so well I applied UBC, pillar-bedded the action, made sure the barrel is completely free floated, switched 3 different scopes onto the rifle (with individual scope rings for each), have shot the barrel clean and dirty, and have tried a variety of different ammo. The crown is good (perfectly symmetrical little star is visible at the muzzle). The scope bases and mounts are firm and tight, the screws are not bottoming out.

The rifle is giving completely erratic accuracy and velocity. I've gone out a few times to shoot it, 2 of which were on days when there was a 10mph wind coming from the 10:30 direction. The barrel has ranged from cold to rather warm, and the temperature outside has ranged from 40-65 degrees.

First, regarding the velocity, USING THE SAME LOAD, the rifle will shoot 3150 on one day, and then the next day it will average 3300fps. The chrony has transparent tape over the sensors (JB trick), and is placed 8 feet from the muzzle. Velocities are very consistent on any given day, but they switch between 3150 and 3300, depending on the day.

Now for accuracy. The rifle will shoot 3 shots into one hole, or at least well under 1", then it will shoot a bullet 2" away from that group, and another 2" in a different direction from the main group. One group of 5 shots was perfectly diagonal ranging from high and left, to almost in the bulls-eye. It's extremely weird. Some shots form a nice, tiny group, while others are wildly flung all over the place.

My idea bank is becoming seriously depleted, any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions?

Thanks!