With the Tikka system I am not convinced that your pillars are adding anything. The original bedding all sort of floats around and only becomes a solid unit when all the parts are fully compressed. The pillars may be preventing the recoil lug from seating completely into the stock and receiver.

I would try milling down the pillar and bedding and see if that restores the rifle. You will still receive the benefits of the pillar if they are a hair short. Make sure that there is plenty of room around the screws and that they are not acting as a recoil absorber...if there is any wall contact with the screws, open the pillars up, or tape them to center when you re-bed it. When you do, use more compound and bed the entire action and the recoil lug insert too...use release agent.

Eliminate any scope issues by just using one scope that is proven to hold a zero.

Also, you need to be at least 15' away from the Chrony for consistent readings, and make sure the Chrony is completely open and flat on the supporting surface and that you are shooting at a true 90 degrees. If it is not open completely your readings will be high, and if you are shooting at an angle, however slight, the readings will be low.

TC

It ain't all burritos and strippers my friends...