I'm a skeptical sort regarding most things, or maybe just that I tend to question stuff rather them dive into agreement easily. I'm not sure what to believe with some of the shootings, and yet other seem so clear.

When watching the video the wife took of this shooting there is a bizarre similarity to the other black guy shot in the car while the wife is sitting next to him streaming the video on her face book page. Her reaction and lack of passion towards her husband as he lay dying was completely missing. Her need to have this on social media was far greater.

My wife and I spoke about this and both said the same thing. Either of us in the exact situation would have run to the other and stopped what was going on. We would have gotten between the other spouse and the police. We would have grabbed the gun or the arm and allowed the cops to intervene. It's insane that the spouse would prefer to run video then to interact with the husband,... run to him to stop him.

With that said, she clearly and forcefully yells to him over and over " kieth don't do it" hhhmmmm what? don't do what? what was he going to do with his book? or his Phone? Why would she yell that? Under what circumstance do you yell at your spouse not to do "something" while he is surrounded by police with guns drawn and yelling at him to drop the gun?

One can only surmise she knew he had a gun saw the gun and realized he was going to raise it up and use it. The cop on the news said he had a gun and it was recovered at the scene.

I'm simply confused at the scenario of a guy arrested 14 times in 3 states with several felony convictions for weapons and violence having a gun. Clearly not legal for a felon to have a gun. Did the Mrs's not know he had a gun? Did she realize her felon husband had a gun?

Finally it was a black officer shooting him. There is no racism there to even consider. I just don't know what to make of this country today when everyone in law enforcement is so afraid to do their jobs for fear of these events. As a Professional hunter for dangerous game I have to make decisions to save a life or serious injury at times. I have a pile of paperwork and explaining to do when this happens. However I also have the responsibility to protect my tracker, staff, and clients. If I hesitate to shoot for the fear of repercussions somebody will get hurt or killed.

Are we really at a point now where we put this hesitation into a policeman on the street? Hesitation is death plain and simple. Inmates cannot run the asylum in America. Having lived through the changes in RSA after Mandela, watching this near identical scenario of black crime being allowed to flourish because of the fear of repercussion from the public against police, and the white population.

The ghetto and township blacks just slaughter one another. The Police will not enter the townships in RSA without a significant law enforcement presence now. EMT and fire will not enter for any reason without police backup. It's become a war zone in these areas that are secluded away from the bigger cities to reduce the crimes in towns.

Are we here in America headed down the path of abandoning the big cities and ghettos to just let the blacks in these areas run the area as they see fit? Thousands of people being shot in Chicago, Baltimore, and DC etc. Cops in these cities have no hope of helping them because as soon as they do, they are viewed as the problem not the only solution!

Hundreds of blacks shot in Chicago this year, HUNDREDS! not a word about it on the news. Nobody cares. When a black gangster shoots a black citizen it's not news worthy? Only when a black cop shoots a black thug it's news?

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)