Listen to Jim. We don't want the US become a Third World chithole. HRC will make it so. This IS the most important election of YOUR lifetime. bank on it.

I visited RSA almost every year from '88 to 2001 and saw the change. I saw the ANC do a turbo version of BLM in the '80s. Their brutality would shame ISIS, no chit. Light a petrol soaked tire = the "neckless" around the neck of a suspected collaborator. Wrapping cellophane around the hands of someone who shopped in a White owned store and dosing that with petrol to cause nasty chemical burns. The Xhosa/Zulu people are cruel bastards going back to Shaka.

The BLM bastards here THINK they want urban areas free from police interference. Without police presence, they will have a Third World chithole.

Rudy Giuliani summed it Weds night. I wish he was the GOP candidate right now, but be that as it may. When Rudy was Mayor of NYC , they were coming out of a violent, corrupt period. Riots,lawlessness, and decay gripped the city. I lived there for a brief period in the '80s and saw Rudy turn it around. They had 3 high profile police shootings and no riots. 1 was a good shoot. One left some questions, the third was a bad shooting and the cop involved did 25 years for wrongful death. The people accepted that the system was fair and the system would protect them and punish the bad.

HRC will only continue Obama's encouragement of this racial divide. She will allow any minority group - Black, Hispanic, Asian, whatever in the name of Social Justice. I would hope that Trump would take the lead from his friend Rudy and punish the guilty, and support the righteous.

One thing to consider, BLM is a movement to mobilize the Black vote. The only solid voting block HRC has is the Black vote. Bernie killed her in states that did not have a large Black vote. The Dems are scared chitless that the Blacks will stay home without Obama on the ballot this time. What is the best way to get Blacks engaged in the election? Stir them up!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo