Originally Posted by Kenlguy
You have my genuine sympathies frown frown

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.

This actually panned out pretty good,...a brief morning service saw Zorillo in an unmarked posthole, no mourners attending. Both of the skunked were demonstrating that behavior from which the term, "Hangdog Look" springs.
Saturday was a good sunny day, and by evening I was able to pet both of em' without having to consider a hand amputation thereafter.
Pretty amazing what the Sun does to whatever that Skunk essence is,...it must be really volatile.

I'm using "Just One Bite" bars, wired into 18" lengths of 2" ABS pipe, and the packets of grain in the parked equipment / vehicles. Thus far only had to deal with one Corpus Rodentious Stinkomatus this year,...it kindly chose to go tits up in a place fairly easy to find (follow the flies) in the tool and parts crib.

Over the last coupla' years, real honest to God Norway Rats have been turning up out here,...`they have certainly taking a beating on my place, ...nowheres NEAR as bright as a Pack Rat.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain