Nice buck. I have not used that bullet, but have used the RN version in 35 Rem on a few deer. What yours did is about what I would expect the RN to do at 35 Rem velocities. I really wish I had pics of all my deer with various chamberings/bullets. I made it a point to skip around and use different rifles. Was a guy shooting a BLR 358 stainless/laminate at club Monday.

Dogshooter---Very nice. Love seeing a kid with their first deer. Looks like she is a natural. Musta got that from the wife.....Lol.
I need to try the BH 209. I haven't simply because I had so much T7 on hand. Looks like very respectable velocities even though it is a lighter bullet. Seems like a good load for her. Well done.

I will admit, I don't like PB bullets, but won't get into that here. They did the job, and that is all that matters. I just shot the last of my Win Supreme 250 Silvertips. They were great deer bullets IME, and I klled a lot of deer with them. Cannot believe they quit making them. Last 3 muzzleloader kills were with Barnes 250s, which have also been excellent, but at twice the price. Next year I just may buy some sabots and try some of the Hornady 250 FTXs (that I load in my 450 Bushmaster) in the muzzy. Maybe with some BH209......