I think most Remington bolts will interchange. They had a max header bolt on a few rifles, which would not exchange with a standard bolt. I have not seen one of those since the early 70's though. Another problem would be if a person tried to place a pre-anti-bind into an action with the anti-bind feature. The bolt handle is different on the 721's, 722's, 700's and the 700 Mountain Rifles, but unless the area around the bolt handle is minimal, that should not be an issue.

I have several long action 700's and a 721 all without the anti-bind. All with the 06 size head (4ea 06's altogether.)
The bolts can be interchanged without a measurable change. Fired rounds from my 06's will chamber in any configuration bolt A in Action C etc.

I believe if I were to try the 25-06,270&280 bolts they'd interchange too.

I have lapped the bolt's lugs on the 721, and it has a take off 700 barrel on it. Each of the 700's and the 721 have close to minimum head spacing.

As a caution, If I were to interchange bolts, I'd make sure head spacing was correct. But with the exception of the max-header bolt I'd expect no issues.

If I were really particular, I would lap the new bolt into the receiver.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally