battue, nice shooting.. You bolt .300 Sav. made me build one on a 700... Had a couple 99's, but I am a bolt action fan mostly.. Anyway, as far as accuracy, I had three boxes of 150 gr. Power Points I got for $5.. at a garage sale.. Two boxes of 150 Rem CL, and two boxes of WW 150 gr. Silvertips.. The old ones.. Never tried for much more than sighting in.. All seemed to shoot less than 2" at 100, so I have used that ammo. This fall with the Silvertips, shot a mule deer doe about 200-250 yards.. Near as I could tell, hit right where I aimed.. I do like accurate rifles, I may develop some handloads for this little rifle.. But right now I have more factory ammo than I will probably shoot at big game.. It may be a could season til it is up for rotation... Plan to give it to one of my step grandchildren.. It will kill plenty of deer in their country..

I remember one successful deer hunter on the east coast that got a new rear sight on his model 94 .32 spl. Sighting in consisted of shooting at a gallon oil can at maybe 40 yards.. Two shots and he was ready.. Killed several bucks after that but finally put a scope on it due to eye sight...

Playing with rifles is a blast, I love it.. But we do obsess over accuracy more than we should for the average whitetail deer hunt..

Molon Labe